CRM (Customer relationship management)
CRM is a strategy for managing an organization relationships and interactions with customers, service users, colleagues or suppliers.
What CRM Software do?
CRM records customer email, phone numbers, social media profiles and more. CRM helps in improving overall customer relationship management. CRM system organize the information of the individuals and companies to better understand relationship over time.
Importance of CRM
It deepens relationship with customers, users, partners and suppliers. It is a simple, customizable dashboard that can tell you a customer’s previous history, the status of their orders, any outstanding customer service issues, and more.
How different businesses benefit Using CRM?
- Sales teams can use CRM to understand sales pipeline better.
- Marketing teams can use CRM to make forecasting simpler and more accurate.
- Customer service teams can effectively track conversations across channels.
- Supply-chain, procurement and partner management teams can manage relationships better.
- The HR team can use CRM to accelerate the recruitment process and track employee performance.
Benefits of CRM
Improved sales forecasting and productivity, increased customer loyalty, more accurate sales reporting, maximized ROI of marketing activities, and improved service levels.